Gamification is a new, more engaging way for cyber professionals to learn and build new skills to keep pace with evolving threats. Speaker Keenan Skelly, VP of Global Partnerships at Circadence, will discuss:
- What gamification is and what it is not
- How it is being applied to cyber training
- Why hands-on cyber range learning increases information retention
Gamification as both an engagement strategy and a development strategy is proving an effective means of achieving security readiness. The approach puts a fresh spin on current cyber training options available today, making learning fun and engaging while accumulating relevant skills needed to stop today’s malicious hackers.
Circadence’s Project Ares, a gamified, immersive learning and assessment platform, runs on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. The cyber range solution provides the scalability needed for professionals to learn new cyber skills on emulated networks—positively impacting job performance.
What You’ll Learn
- How to build a strong cyber team for IT and OT
- How critical infrastructure is impacted by evolving threats
- Insight into live fire exercises to support cyber preparedness
The critical infrastructure sector is not immune to cyberattacks. Between the evolving threat landscape and convergence of IT and OT infrastructure, companies need continuous learning solutions that support their cyber teams in the best ways possible.
Gamification puts a fresh spin on cyber training. Learn how critical infrastructure organizations can arm themselves with cyber teams who are ready to defend threats as well as anticipate them.