Organizations need to take a holistic approach to cyber awareness in order to successfully thwart attacks. Since all companies and employees access online systems in some capacity at work every day across many industries, it’s everyone’s responsibility to be aware of basic cyber risks. But how?
Circadence’s newest product, inCyt is a browser-based strategy game that invites players with limited cybersecurity knowledge to compete in cyber-themed battles. Before we demo inCyt at RSA 2020 , join us for a sneak peak of the product on this webinar to learn how to protect the human element from cyber threats.
To celebrate National Cyber Security Career Awareness Month in November, we’re highlighting the many ways that aspiring cyber security professionals and career changers alike can enter the field with confidence and competency.
To start, join us as we share tips and recommendations for learning cyber at every stage from basic comprehension to skills application.
Speaker Dr. Dan Manson will discuss:
- Current landscape of cyber workforce (from the skills gap to diverse work roles)
- Where to start learning about cyber security (resources, tools, experiences)
- How to develop the technical and hands-on skills needed for any cyber job
What You’ll Learn
- How to find resources for learning cyber at any knowledge-level
- Where to develop basic and advanced cyber skills using digital and on-demand platforms
- How to develop a holistic cyber skill set to impress prospective employers
Gamification is a new, more engaging way for cyber professionals to learn and build new skills to keep pace with evolving threats. Speaker Keenan Skelly, VP of Global Partnerships at Circadence, will discuss:
- What gamification is and what it is not
- How it is being applied to cyber training
- Why hands-on cyber range learning increases information retention
Gamification as both an engagement strategy and a development strategy is proving an effective means of achieving security readiness. The approach puts a fresh spin on current cyber training options available today, making learning fun and engaging while accumulating relevant skills needed to stop today’s malicious hackers.
Circadence’s Project Ares, a gamified, immersive learning and assessment platform, runs on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. The cyber range solution provides the scalability needed for professionals to learn new cyber skills on emulated networks—positively impacting job performance.