inCyt (coming soon) is a mobile app that educates the entire workforce through concept-driven gameplay reflective of real-world cybersecurity offensive/defensive strategies and best practices. Build a culture where cybersecurity is everyone’s responsibility in a fun and interactive way. With minimal installment on their mobile devices, players defend data from cyberattacks, while challenging an opponent’s infrastructure using phishing, botnets, spyware and more.
Create a Culture
of Cybersecurity Awareness
- Inclusive approach – Cybersecurity exercises appeal to and enhance the cyber IQ of both the beginner learner and seasoned IT security pros alike.
- Real-world threats addressed – The game is constantly updated with the latest threat methods and attacks informed by current news headlines and events happening today.
- Gain insight into organizational infosec practices – CISOs gain access to user performance metrics to understand institutional security awareness levels.
- Anytime, anywhere mobile access – The ability to engage in gameplay with fellow colleagues on professional’s own schedules makes cybersecurity learning attainable.
Disrupt the standard, stale, punitive learning approach
- Increased employee retention – Active-learning models deployed in the game improve information retention to 75% compared to 5% in traditional classroom-based teaching styles.
- Reduction of overall business risk – Oftentimes it is the everyday employees who place companies at the greatest risk for attacks simply by clicking on a nefarious link. With intuitive gameplay, employees want to compete with their colleagues and increase their security awareness as a result.
- Professional and personal development – Each exercise provides useful information that professionals can apply outside the workplace for added security beneﬁt.
With inCyt, players learn about cybersecurity concepts like phishing, spearphishing, whaling and more. Because learning is gamified, players keep their skills sharp through repetition and active learning.